Catalogs

Tom Callahan wrote:
<<.... Alfa Ricambi catalog. Do these catalogs really exist?!?!? I ordered a
catalog... long enough ago for the $6 US charge to show up on my VISA bill AND
be paid, but the catalog has never arrived. >>

  I've got a friend with a Milano who ordered the catalog 6 months ago.  They
sent the 105/115 Spider, GTV & Berlina catalog.  He called them, they said "No
problem, keep the one you got, we'll send you the Milano one".  Never got it.
Bryan Carter
No. Va.
(looking for a Milano front license plate mount)