Catalogs

On the subject of catalogs, I'm not trying to defend Alfa Ricambi here, nor am
I trying to criticize them, but I did order their catalog a couple of months
ago, my card was charged $6 plus shipping and the catalog arrived the next
day!

My "beef" was that since I'm "in the business" usually in this situation as a
courtesy any vendor will send his catalog to another vendor at no charge!
Happens all the time. They knew who I was, but still wanted the $6. I felt
that if AR needed my six bucks that badly I guess I could give it to them.

Now, I did attempt to order both an air filter and an oil filter for my 1986
Spider Veloce at the same time and Julius told me both were out of stock and
not expected in for about 6 weeks! I thought they should at least have filters
in stock!

As the largest Fiat parts supplier in the Western US, Caribou sends out plenty
of our Fiat Spider Parts Catalogs each month. We send these out the day the
request is received and we send them by Priority Mail in the "offical"
Priority Mail envelopes, but still each month, month after month, two or three
customers call claiming to have never received their catalog. So even with us
paying for Priority Mail it looks like sometimes the catalog doesn't get
there! If you didn't receive an AR catalog it may or may not be their fault!

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou Imports, Inc.
NOW... the largest Fiat parts supplier in the Western U.S.
visit us on the Web at:
www.caribou.cc
NEW ADDITION to our Web site: check the Autotraders nation-wide database of
Alfas or other vehicles for sale OR list your own car for sale FREE. Courtesy
of Caribou Imports!