Squeaky Milano Ventilation Fan, 164 clock/ hvac LED digits

Forgive the memory lapse since this was over six or seven years ago, but
there is a preventive fix for squeaky fans in the form of a small screen
that can be installed where the air is drawn into the HVAC system. I had
this on my 87 Milano Platinum - i believe it is an Alfa fix - when the
leaves [or scott's frogs] start piling up it's a life saver.

On the subject of HVAC, parts of the LED digits on the 164Q dash clock
and temp controls have disappeared, at first it looked like condensation
had gathered behind the dash, but now it seems to be permanent- 7's are
1's and the outside temp reading resembles a caveman's sketch- any 164's
with the updated LED dashes have a similar prob? or suggestion for a
fix? and can the clock be adjusted to 12 hour time?

Dave S.
'95 164Q
'83 Aston Martin Lagonda [more webers than a texas bbq]