Lotus Digest

Lotus is dead.  It died with Chapman. Let's talk Alfa Romeo.  There
isn't a car in the world that I would go through all this dockside
assembly, just to drive here.   If Alfa Romeo and the US government
don't want me to have a new Alfa, then so be it.  I'll just buy a new
Honda S2000 next year and be happy to play with my OLD Alfa on the
weekends.   Face it, owning a new Alfa here is a lottery ticket at
best.  Dream, but don't expect much.  They WON'T come back!

2 cent-Editorial by Dave Miller <doc1590@domain.elided>