Engine weight

I know that the shipping weight of my 3litre from Texas was 266lbs.
That's minus F/W, plenum and headers but everything else.  (do bent
valves weigh as much as straight ones???)
That includes the weight of an oak pallet.
I picked it up with my truck at the freight company and started
laughing when I saw it.  The warehouse guy didn't get it.  There was a
puddle of oil under the pallet and it struck me funny.

If a 4cyl. weighs 300lbs, I think I'll quit going to the gym.  I don't
need to be any stronger.

Dave Miller <doc1590@domain.elided> Deltona, Florida USA