For Sale: Alfetta GT Velocissima in Bay Area,CA

Alfisti!

The time has come to say goodbye to my 1979 Sprint Veloce Velocissima
Edition aka Alfetta GT aka GTV4.  I have 3 cars, a small house and 2
roommates...one of my cars has to go and its going to be the Alfetta.

Please check out the web page at:

http://www.csn.ul.ie/~keith/gtv/

The page will take a while to load on a modem but thetas because I used
large clear images - click on them for the large version.

The most interesting thing about the car is the wheels & the bodykit.
Its the 'Velocissima Ediition' I believe there as only 50 made.  There's
a picture of one in the AR bible.  I believe the wheels will only fit an
Alfetta which is a pity - they would look great on a Spider. Can anyone
confirm this ?  - both are 4 stud.  The bodykit could fit a GTV6.  In my
humble, unbiased opinion the bodykit is really cool (wheel arch
extensions, front spoilers, 2 rear spoilers, spot lights).

The car is probably best used for parts for reasons mentioned on the web
page.  It has good panels, electrics, very little rust (rear hatch) )
and the engine is OK.  It runs, I have driven it to the gas station and
back but it needs a lot of work to be road legal, but it would make be a
good track car - especially since the catalytic converter is already
removed ;-)

Price is $500 as is, - thats higher than an Alfetta probably should go
for but I think the wheels & body kits are easily worth it.  I may
consider interesting trades e.g. Spider parts (konis, black leather
seats, performance parts) or even a old spider...or a digital camera ;-)

Reply to keith@domain.elided or any of the telephone numbers on the
web page.

Thanks,
Keith Ahern

85 Spider Veloce
88 Jeep Cherokee
79 Sprint Veloce Velocissima (sniff, sniff)