Milano questions, my answers

<< A couple of small questions, one; a while back someone wrote about fixing a
 sagging head liner (one very small spot, but I don't want it to grow).

     3M makes an areosol spray glue that can be bought either from apolstery
shops, or some of the larger auto parts stores  (Trak, Pep Boys) or whomever
your have in AZ, that can be sprayed through a smalll hole in the headliner.
BUT this is only a termpoary solution, as what usually is happening with
headliners is that the backing of the headliner fabric is giving way, (usually
foam or plastic) and eventually the whole thing will sag.  I've re-done two
non-alfa headliners, and it is not as onerous a job as it would first seem.

 Does anyone know where I can find a owners manual?

     Try Bruce's parts bin, as he just got a Milano that he is thinking of
parting out, or your neigborhood import junk yard.  I have also found them at
Import Carlisle, but that is not until May and very far from you.

And this is going to sound real stupid but how do you open the hood?

     There is suposed to be a metal silver painted lever high and forward in
the drivers wheelwell.  If it is not there, hopefully the end of the cable is
there, and you can pull it with a pair of pliers, while you are searching for
a replacement part.

87 Milano Verde