Milano Questions

The Scudaria Prescott Alfa Museum has just grown to 2.  I bought my wife
a 87 Milano Verde ( 72K miles, one owner non-smoker maintained by the
best Alfa mechanic in the area since day one) a very nice car.  A couple
of small questions, one; a while back someone wrote about fixing a
sagging head liner (one very small spot, but I don't want it to grow).
Does anyone know where I can find a owners manual? And this is going to
sound real stupid but how do you open the hood?
RJ Prescott
1974 GTV
1987 Milano Verde
1985 BMW K100RT (Hey Alfa does not build bikes)