Re: misc milano questions

> From: Joseph McLeod <jmcleod@domain.elided>

> - - spark plug recommendations (do i really need to mail order golden lodge?)

of course you don't really. Some have better luck with different kind of
sparc plugs. To me, I've had good experience with just about any plugs,
however, with lodge, it fires as long as one of the 4 electrods remain in
good shape. Also, it fires sideways, so the gap distance is almost
constant and requires no adjustment. Only ocasional italian tune ups
necessary.

My 2.5 ran great with bosch copper. However, routine check up and regaping
is necessary to keep it at top condition. With only one electrode, chance
for one out of 6 plugs not working at its optimum condition is high. Since
the gap do change, constant adjustment is also necessary.

I bought a set of NGKs to try and to keep as spares for my verde
(since these can be obtained from local pep boys).... only if my lodge
needs replacemetn, which can be several years away.

To me, time is scarcy, I'd use another set of lodge when time comes.

Jess