Re: misc milano questions

The washers trick was what I did after seeing how flimsy the door handle was
at the base of the screws and it has held up well for about 4 years now,
through the Boston winter/summer weather.

That, and I am always ready to warn people not to be ham-fisted with it.

I stock pile many spare handles for about $7.95 a piece a while back, so my
supply should be OK.

        - Steve.