Re: Calif. emissions

Easy. The California DMV will be glad to take $300 from you for bringing
in a car that meets all those other "unwashed" states emission standards.
Unless the car has a CA emissions sticker under the hood, that's what it
will cost you. It still has to have an EPA sticker, tho. If the car is old
enough, however, it's smog exempt.