GTV6 Fuel Injection Pump and Hose Questions

Greetings, Alfisti!

Well, I'm finally getting ready to replace the leaking fuel pump on my recently
acquired GTV6.  I can buy a replacement pump (new I think) from IAP for $171.
 Is this a good price?  While under the car I noticed that the main fuel hose
from the tank to the pump seems to be in bad shape, and leaks when I squeeze
it.  It seems to be of unusually large diameter for a fuel hose; do I need to
order this part from somewhere also?  For that matter, I would appreciate any
inputs on sizing and sources for the other fuel hoses (are they metric, for
example).  And lastly, the place where the hose attaches to the tank seems to
be an enormous banjo bolt, which is badly corroded.  I looked on the CarDisc
CD-Rom but cannot find any info about this part.  Is this part removable, is it
part of an in-tank filter, and can I get a replacement or should I just clean
it up as best I can?

Thanks in advance,

Dave J.
82 GTV6