Lotus Elise - pics

Hi guys.

Since I just happened to have a digital camera on me, I decided to grab
a few snapshots of the Lotus Elise in the parking lot.  See them at:

http://www.meer.net/~michaelp/lotus.html

Its a real Elise alright, and it looks like a road model.  Although its
hard to tell the thing has NO frills.  But it is a beautiful car.

Later on that evening at 11pm I was talking highway 280 home when it
passed me!  I chased it for a few miles, but I was in a cherokee - I
scared the hell out of my (now p*ssed off) girlfriend.  He was, as the
english say 'giving it some welly'.

The red sticker on the rear window allowed it to be driven until the end
of the month. However it implied a pending registration, so maybe it
really is road legal.  A business card was left on his windscreen so
maybe the mystery will soon be resolved.

Keith

85 spider
79 Alfetta GT Velocissima
88 Jeep Cherokee