Refinishing questions

OK, my Spider is now actually at the body shop, having the mother-in-law
dent fixed (among others) and receiving a completely new coat of paint
(yes, indeed, AR 365).  As part of the preparation, I removed most of
the trim, bumpers, mirrors, etc. which are now in my garage awaiting
cleaning.  BTW, it takes about 6-7 hours to remove all the trim, except
for the "ducktail" and rear lights, which I left in place.  It'll
probably take 3 times that to clean everything up and get it back
together.  Questions:

1.	Anybody have any good ways to refinish the "black" parts, like
the mirror frames. grill in front of the windshield and the bumpers?
The bumpers I can use that flexible urethane paint on, but any specific
brand recommendations?  Do I spray the mirror frames too (all the glass,
etc. is out of the frames)?  Any other ideas?

2.	Typical Alfa -- the Pininfarina badge on one side was metal with
threaded studs and the other side was plastic with pop-in prongs.  Since
the studs broke off (after all the first side was pop-off), I'm leaning
towards simply gluing the badge and gaskets on with silicone or trim
tape, but I'm open to other suggestions.  The metal replacement badges
are $$$.

Thanx!

Bill Bain
'83 Spider (nekked as a jaybird right now!)