replacing upper A arm bushings / windshield wiper ground

I would like to request some technical assistance in repairing my 85
GTV6.  I am replacing the ball joints and A arm bushings.  If anyone has
the repair manual for the GTV6 or Milano, or has replaced the upper A
arm bushings, I would appreciate help in understanding how to remove the
upper A arm bushing.  I have replaced the lowers already, but how to
remove the uppers has me stymied.  Any information, or excepts from any
Alfa manuals would be appreciated.

I have one other request.  I know a few of the digesters have remedied
the problem of slow windshield wipers.  I have cleaned the switch
connection on the steering column, and cleaned the connection to the new
motor I installed, but the wiper's speed still seems slow.  Could anyone
tell me the grounds and the location of the ground(s)  that this circuit
depend upon.  I guess I may not have cleaned the right one yet,
and any suggestions as to what else it could be is appreciated.

Christopher Broz - Sausalito, CA
1985 GTV6
1992 164L