Re: Di Dion thoughts

not sure what you guys are talking about, but the spherical joint come
as a piece that you slide in just like the stock rubber part EXCEPT
that the outer metal shell needs to be grinded off a little, or
there's no way to squeez this thing in there. Therels no other
modification needed on the didion triangular structure. I think
it needs to be welded in.

if the parts is being sqeezed in too much, the sphere joint becomes
underload, which gives the sympton of catch and go described earlier
in the digest.

For me, rubber please. (must be me gettn' old :) Unless I have 2 Alfas,
and that I am making one of them track oriented car. (or unless I can
have that SZ displayed at monterey's concourse italiano.)

jess <--- 88 verde