Anybody who knows?

Got this in the mailbox today. Anybody who can assist this
alfista? I think it's a very rare Alfa.

* * *
We are restoring a 1959 according to the owner Alfa Romeo.  It is
a 2-door coupe, 2 passenger only  no qtr. glass all aluminum body
car.

The only script on the outside says Superleggera.  Do you have any
photos of this car and could you help identify it.  Also there are
a few parts we need to locate for it. I enjoyed your web site and
would be greatfull for your help,
                  Thank-you, Mark
Mark Carr <carrmotorcoach@domain.elided>
* * *

Saluti		Wille R
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
The Alfa Romeo Duetto and 1750 Veloce Roundtail Spider sites

* * * new e-mail address:     veloce@domain.elided 	   * * *