RE: Turning a Spider Engine

You could try removing all the plugs. Then you may be able to turn the
engine with the alternator belt.
I did it this way on my 75 2.0TS lats time I checked valve clearance. Lost
some blood and skin in the process, but it worked :-)

Next time I'll find the appropriate socket first, I have room in the bay for
this.

Regards,
Anders Nilsson
- -90 75 2.0TS   175.000km