Re: Seat Belts and Car Seats in GTV

I didn't say MUST be, I said SHOULD be installed in the rear seat. If you're
driving a Spider, you have no choice. The rear seat is PREFERRED due to the
fact that there's more of the car between the car seat and a possible
frontal collision. The possibility of objects intruding into the passenger
compartment from the front also makes the back safer. Although this also
does not apply to US Spiders, newer cars with passenger side airbags need
to have the bag disabled, or the car seat in the rear. 'Nuff said.