Re: Seat Belts and Car Seats in GTV

>>Simon Favre:  Infant car seats should not be installed in the front seat.

And, if you drive a Spider????  I know we're talking about GTVs, but you
said this with such authority, you surely meant it universally.  Too bad.  I
love the memory of my infant daughter riding at my side, top down in the
warm Florida breeze.  She's 6 now and a Georgian, and her sister just turned
5, but they still thrill my heart when we take spins together in the now
occasional-driver 82 Spider.  I'm more proud of them than the car.

Also, regarding the 164S "chick magnet" in the same post.

Two nights ago at Krogers, in the rain, loading the girls in the 164S, bag
boy drops by to help.  "Wow.  Alfa Romeo.  You don't see many of these."
Then, moments later.  "Whoa!  Muphy's Stout!  Good choices!"

We cool.