IAP's clutch disc's

  Due to my almost certain need for a new clutch assembly for my Milano, I've
been looking around.  I spoke to someone at a respected Alfa repair shop today
(who shall go unmentioned for reasons of political correctness) and they told
me that on the two occasions they have bought clutch kits from IAP they have
immediately had problems with vibrations in the driveline.  They told me they
buy their clutch kits from DiFatta Bros. and haven't had a problem.  I have a
shop account through work with IAP and the discount is nice, but now I'm
concerned.  I assumed the IAP stuff was OE, same as DiFatta.  Anyone have
experience with an IAP clutch kit?
thanks
Bryan Carter