Grand Prix

Not to beat a "dead horse" but Grand Prix is still my biggest movie =
thrill of all time and I've seen them all: Star Wars, ET, Jurassic Park, =
etc. Grand Prix is still my biggest movie thrill and the catalyst that =
set me on Alfa ownership. When I saw Grand Prix on October 15, 1967 I =
said to  myself ( the innocence of youth ) I have to do that. My quest =
for Italian sports cars began. I have never been able to afford Ferrari =
or Maserati but post war Alfs! I'm as crazy about this "stuff" now as I =
was in '67.
Roger