Re: Ronin

I really enjoyed the chase scenes. I met Michel Neugarten (Porsche
911-GT2 driver in
the FIA-GT championship) at Homestead. He was one of the stunt drivers
in the film.
He was excited that someone wanted to meet
him to tell him how much they enjoyed the movie. He hadn't seen it yet
as it hadn't come
out in Europe. He pointed to his girlfriend (be still my heart!) and
asked me to go tell her
how much I enjoyed the movie. She was really excited. Need I say what
her expression looked like ? (beautiful French brunette with bright
green eyes)
Before the weekend was over
(pity, Michel's Porsche lasted exactly 7 laps in the race    :-(  )
they said they had made plans to go see the film the Tuesday before the
Laguna Seca
FIA-GT finale. They were going to see it in San Fransisco... I hope they
enjoyed it,,,
amazing chase and smash scenes !

David
'91 164 Base