Questionable Alfa content

<<<<<
>I have also used Techron with my (sold and dearly missed) Spider, my
>wife's Madza and I plan to use it when the Mig-29 I ordered arrives
next
>week.

Stolichnaya cleans out the deposits in my arteries better than anything
else. Maybe the MiG will prefer something it is more familiar with from
home...Soviet jets, say what you want about them, were able to hold up
to more pure abuse (read: poor maintenance, poor fuel...) than their
Western counterparts.

Sometimes I think parts are more easily available for the MiGs than for
my Milano...

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1988 Milano Platinum