Transport car

I have just used Security Transport (subcontracted by Peterson Transport).
I contacted Peterson Transport and they hired Security Transport for this
trip.  My just acquired Montreal was picked up Saturday in the Bay Area
(Santa Clara CA) and delivered on Monday in Bellevue WA.

Disclaimers:  This is my first and only use of auto transport company.  One
person I called said Peterson was only OK, the other person who I called
(and knew Peterson) said they are good.  No interest in any company
mentioned, etc.  Received several other referrals as noted below.  I stress
this is ONE experience out of ONE try for me.

Security Transport is a husband and wife team.  While on the road they sleep
in the mobile home part of their truck (much larger than a typical cab).
They were professional.  Fully insured, enclosed transport with a plain
white rig.

The variation between fees quoted by the four companies I asked was 4%.
Three were the same price and one was 4% lower.  Thus price did not become a
factor at all.

An ALFA collector referred me to Special Projects Transport.

Someone else referred me to Falcon Transport.

Security Transport:  (541) 955-1967  Dave & Karen Stuessi
Peterson Transport:  (800) 331-3075  Greg or Ed
Special Projects: (253) 630-2506  Mike McDaniel
Falcon Transport:  (800) 359-3377 Shirin

So, the bottom line:  Peterson Transport did the job well at a competitive
price via a subcontractor.  I would use either Peterson Transport or
Security Transport again (could be my limited experience).

Any other experiences out there?

Mike

(425) 450-4805 Work
(425) 450-4809 Fax