Re: broken ABS

Yes Andy, it sure was an interesting "moment".  Four people put me on to the
culprit, Neil Cotie, a digester in Scandanavia, Dennis Black (your neck of the
woods), Stewart Sandeman & a local AROC member - thanks one & all.  The
'puckering' sure subsided when I realized I wasn't going to need to start
replacing $$$$$'s items.

The Digest AND AROC tech help sure are a welcome resource!!!