Milano Blower Mount

Called the local Alfa dealer, ordered the subject part and have been
informed that it is no longer available.

	P/N = 00608-97096-000

This is the circular plastic piece to which the blower motor is attached
via a mickey mouse plastic flange and hose clamp arrangement.  These
things break very easily and allow the motor and squirrel cage assembly to
flail around and hit the air box housing.  I believe many Milanos came
from the factory with this part already broken.

If anybody has a used one, still in one piece, with which they'd be
willing to part, please let me know.

Alternatively, I've thought of fabricating a new one, but haven't yet come
up with methods or materials that would be appropriate.  Let me know if
you have any inventive solutions.

Please reply directly, as well as to the digest, since I'm about a month
behind in my reading.

Thanks,

	-David

David Tallerico