New AROC alfista

Hi everyone
My name is Vlad.I used to work for an Alfa Romeo dealership in Eastern Europe
as technical manager.I loved Alfa's but never had the chance to own one.
I own a 164 L now.The view from the owner's side seems to me so different.
If this would interest anyone, I could make some small comments regarding
differences in 164 models.I also have some product brochures for 164 and the
whole range that was for sale in '93, including RZ (no specs there though).
And, yes, I have some questions, that I hope I can get answers for..
Thank you
Vlad