Ronin for car lovers

I agree about Ronin. If you love good, fast driving, and you would love to
see an Audi S8 get pushed hard for all it's worth, go see Ronin. There is
some *really* good driving in this film! I didn't see any really noticable
Alfas, though, which was a disappointment.

I thought the movie itself was very good as well, expecially Jean Reno (The
Professional, La Femme Nikita). I've always liked him. DeNiro played a
really cool badass in this one.

cheers

darren
85 GTV 6 Gran Turismo - San Antonio