raising 105 cars (?) and movie recommendation

greetings,

i have a 74 spider that has been lowered too much. let us say errors of
youth and end it there...my intention was to have it a quarter of an
inch lower than the euro version, but the springs that I got went way
below that. things are too close to the ground, including the chassis
stiffener. how do i raise it aside from getting new springs? can i shim
it (in the cup under the spring) and does anyone have the shims? are
they generic, or ?

i am also posting to recommend to Ronin to any car buff (not to film
buffs, though, despite DeNiro's good performance). It has the most
wonderful chase scenes (that Peter Egan, I think, alerted me to it in
R&T), Audi S8, 6.5 litre Mercedes, a nice Peugot 605, very cool crashes,
and camera angles that will make you dizzy. check it out on a big
screen.

thx
luke

74 Spider
82 GTV6 3.0s
95 164 LS

- --
Danger!!! Personal opinion:    "SUVs 'R obSCENE"
Luke M. Kowalski, Interface Designer-   NETSCAPE
(mailto:lukek@domain.elided)         Mt. View, CA