Re: Oblivious Drivers

>I think we had this contest a while back. It must be a popular topic.
;=(

Indeed.  I have two favorites:

1) Woman behind the wheel of a Chevy van (I don't think the word
"driving" would apply), coming out of Raleigh NC westbound from Wade
Avenue onto I-40.  Headphones on, newspaper spread across the wheel.  I
wanted to offer her some nose plugs in case the *smell* of the road
might distract her, too.

2) Westbound I-40, between Hickory and Asheville.  Wake Forest Univ.
music professor, vanity tag "MUSICNME".  Score spread across steering
wheel, baton in hand, furiously directing an imaginary orchestra.  He
never once looked up as I passed him.

  -joe