re: Volvos and Potential Alfa Owners

Well, Sam, you write an interesting message or two. I think I'll spend a
little time trying to iron out the differences between your ADv7n190 post and
the private message you sent me. Not to worry, though, I'll keep the bulk of
the private message private.

The part I will make public is the request for a local Alfa club that you can
hang with. I'm in Seattle (and Gordy's correct, Bill, Seattle is AWFUL, no one
would want to be here) and Sam is in South Carolina. You are always welcome to
come out to the NWARC events and meetings (we can even invite you to a board
meeting, if you would like), but I have a different idea ...

Can anyone help Sam locate a more convenient Alfa club? You can contact him
directly at: shartzer@domain.elided

Say, Les, do you guys have a club in Wellington?!?!?! No, no, no, too far
south ...

Sam would like to hang with a local Alfa club, preferably one with a Milano or
two, and see what the excitment is all about. I looked it up and, on page 2756
of the AROC handbook, it says that we CAN invite Volvo owners to
events/meetings if they are potential Alfa owner prospects. But they have to
bring the donuts. :-)

ciao

Tom
'63 Spider (now with rear straps and front cables - Thanks Mark!)
Seattle