re: Is there something wrong with me?

ron, you said (among other things):
>..."In driving back I immediately noticed that driving the Giulietta
>was significantly more enjoyable than the Ferrari"....
i felt much the same way getting into my gtwe6 after having tested a 944turbo,
and a datsun 240z/scarab (300hp sbc).  and this was before any mods were done to
my gtwe6!  :>)

as far as that ferrari thing, unless i win the lottery or something, and can
afford a gnu 355 or 375, l could only consider something similar to what you
looked at - a '79 308.  this being the case, if/when i get an 'exotic', it's
gonna be a detomaso pantera.  this is a car that mite actually outperform my
gtv6 (after the gtv6 gets its 3.0).  and, having been lurking on the pantera
digest, i think it's a car that a person could actually afford to keep running,
and drive on a somewhat regular basis.

ciao for now,

doug s.

'78 ducati darmah