Is there something wrong with me?

In recent days I have been looking for a Ferrari.  I found one (79 308
GTSi) and just for fun I drove my 59 Giulietta Sprint to the site of the
Ferrari.  I told the owner I was only in the process of looking and did not
ask to drive the car.  The Ferrari appeared in really good cosmetic shape.
The owner (who was a genuinely nice gentleman) offered to take me for a
ride.  We drove for about 10 miles and the car seemed tight and the exhaust
note was particularly nice.  At the end of the 10 mile trip the owner
offered to let me drive.  I first refused and then reconsidered and he gave
me the wheel.  I drove the Ferrari for another 10 miles over a twisty
course.  It handled very well, had excellent brakes, had a different shift
pattern and seemed to drive very well.

At the end of the drive I got out, thanked him for the drive, admired the
Ferrari owner's nearly perfect 59 Corvette and left in my 59 Giulietta
Sprint.  In driving back I immediately noticed that driving the Giulietta
was significantly more enjoyable than the Ferrari.  My Sprint is veloce
equipped and has two sidedraft Webers.  It has a really nice sound (kind of
a snort) and really nice road feel.  Am I NUTS or is something wrong with
me?

Has anyone had a similar experience or am I prejudiced in favor of Alfas?

(BTW I am still going to buy a Ferrari just to own one before I get too
old)

Ron

59 sprint
64 spider