Re: Milano snows

> From: Chris Lesher <chris.lesher@domain.elided>
>
> Hakepellitta (sp?) snows on 'em.  These transaxle cars are plenty good in
> bad conditions with the right tires.  At least with the lsd differential...
>
> Can anyone comment on just how different the non-lsd cars are from lsd in
> slippery conditions?  I might be replacing my transaxle and the non-ls seem

Argh! you are doing it in reverse! Everyone's trying to get lsd while you
are getting rid of it? By all means keep it!, rebuild it if you have to!

With non-lsd, if you are stuck, and one wheel is not much loaded, it
will spin and spin and the other wheel with traction won't do a thing!
Definitely keep your lsd!

Jess
Silly-come Valley, CA