Spider Parts

Hi All,

I'm clearing out my garage of the remaining Alfa Spider parts I have.
These could probably be put to good use by someone:

- -- Two mid-'80s fuel injection ECUs.  One ignition ECU.  Got these from
a fellow netter, but don't need them now.  Get yourself a spare for
cheap.
- -- Dash-top cover as sold by IAP.  Black. Brand new, never installed.  I
bought this and decided it would look funny on a blue dash and shelved
it.  Never got around to returning it.  Retails for 50-something bucks.

Make a reasonable offer on any of these things and they're yours.  I
just don't want to trash them.

Dan