re: Milano snows

I'll agree with the idea of getting 14" wheels dedicated for snow tire use.
Last year I got 4 14" alloys (from a Gold) from Centerline and put 175-70
Hakepellitta (sp?) snows on 'em.  These transaxle cars are plenty good in
bad conditions with the right tires.  At least with the lsd differential...

Can anyone comment on just how different the non-lsd cars are from lsd in
slippery conditions?  I might be replacing my transaxle and the non-ls seem
much easier to come by.

Chris Lesher
'87 Platino (about to receive extensive cash/time infusions... 8^(