Alfa 156 station wagon?

Concerning the recent discussion whether or not the 156 station wagon
(or estate, or combi, or whatever they call it in your part of the
woods) is real, I have come across some information at the Alfa club
of Australia's web site. Supposedly Alfa Romeo confirmed that there IS
a 156 station wagon in development.

I hope I haven't repeated what someone else may have already said,
because I haven't had time to catch up on my digest reading...

Here is the site: www.alfaclub.org.au/ateco1.htm

Michal