11Ps cams

These cams have the following specifications.
Lift 10.95mm
Duration 280 degrees
intake open/closed 30/70
exhause open/closed 70/30
lobe center (timing) 110 degrees

The cams probably were ground by Colombo Barriani.

This cam is rated as an 8 using the Shankle classification method. It is a
performance cam which works well with carbs or a modified Spica FI. I have
also used these cams in a 1300 Veloce with good results. Being high
performance they tend not to be the best cams for a street motor but lend
themselves to a car which is used for time-trial/street. The idle needs to
be at least 1000 RPM before the engine will run smooth. I personally set
the timing at 102 degrees for better overall performance. The 110 degree
setting will maximise the HP at high RPM but you will sacrifice some of the
lower end torque.

Overall a very nice cam.

TOM SAHINES ARA TECH HOT LINE SAN JOSE CA