Re: question Alfa Song

Greg Morgan wrote:
p.s. Richard Thompson wrote an amazing song about the MGB GT.  Alfas

> are much more fun to drive.  Has anyone written a song about Aflas?

I think of Simon and Garfunkel's Scarborough Faire (if you're an Alfa
newbie, I assume you may not know about the movie The Graduate starring a
Alfa Duetto) as an Alfa melody.  AFAIK (not very far
actually) there is no song about Alfas.

I'm Bernie Bennett and I am an AlfaHolic.
Brenham, TX USA

Sorry, Tex, but I beg to differ with you.  There was a very big song, don't
remember the original artist, but it was covered by none other than Cher!
In fact there was a movie, too.  The song went, "what's it all about,
Alfa...."

Then there was that other song, again, don't remember the singer, but it
went "Veloce, oh oh oh oh, Veloce...."

Finally, as you yourself point out, there was a MOVIE made about Alfas
called "The Graduate."  Don't remember who was in it, but it went "	di,
didi, didi didi didi di di di di where have you gone, Alfa Romeo, Alfisti
turn our lonely eyes to you, boo hoo hoo, boo hoo hoo..."

(With apologies to all artists and digesters)
Steve (no kin to Greg) Morgan, a recovering Texan
and a functioning AlfaHolic