RE: milano parts/snow tires?

Hi Joe,

I feel qualified to respond here. Your idea about running dedicated snow =
tires on steel rims is right on. My Milano with the original Michelins =
was a handful on ice or snow - I had to be pushed out of a flat parking =
lot during the first storm of the winter. With four snow tires I could =
drive anywhere with confidence. 14" steel wheels were standard on Milano =
Silvers in 1987. I got two used from Alfa Heaven and had to buy two new =
from DiFatta. I think I have one left. If you can find three more, you'd =
have a set. You might also look for a set of 14" or 15" alloy wheels =
from a parts car as they might be easier to find. I can't be too much =
help on other parts, but I do have a new set of door handle gaskets and =
a used right front turn signal assembly if you can use them.

Bob Abhalter
Grand Rapids MI
'68 GT1300Junior
'69 Spider