Re: question Alfa Song

Greg Morgan wrote:
Lotsa good stuff deleted.

Greg:
Join your local ARA and an AROC chapter too, I'll bet they have tech
sessions that will help you learn.

p.s. Richard Thompson wrote an amazing song about the MGB GT.  Alfas

> are much more fun to drive.  Has anyone written a song about Aflas?

I think of Simon and Garfunkel's Scarborough Faire (if you're an Alfa
newbie, I assume you may not know about the movie The Graduate starring a
Alfa Duetto) as an Alfa melody.  Others on the digest allude to the song
of their 4/6/8 cyl. underhood symphony; but no. AFAIK (not very far
actually) there is no song about Alfas.

Best Wishes and welcome to the disease,
I'm Bernie Bennett and I am an AlfaHolic.
Brenham, TX USA