Re: ROAD RAGE

...Passing on the right is dangerous and illegal...

Passing on the right is illegal?  I have never heard of this being enforced
and do not recall this being the law.  What about yielding the left lane to
faster traffic?  This is a traffic law, yet it seems to never be enforced.

Thomas Baumen, you were not there.

Also, I understated the attack on my vehicle. If a slower driver purposely
chops in front of your car in an attempt to prevent you from passing, one
should take it in stride.  When it happens again it is time to remove
yourself from the vicinity rather than wait to see what they choose to do
next.  Removing yourself includes passing in a normally forbidden area, the
shoulder. I contend that one has a right to avoid a potentially dangerous
person on the road, at speed, when it is warranted. When I see extremely
irrational driving, I am not under any obligation to wait around, be cordial
and find out how or why that the person has impaired judgment.  If anyone
would have gone to the authorities with a plate number that day, it would
have been me.

Ken Stevenson