ROAD RAGE

KEN STEVENSON wrote,

"Last year I triggered road rage, without flipping anyone off.  I drive to"
"win, I pass everyone.  Traffic was light, daytime on I-20 in a rural"
"setting.  I pull the 164 up behind a pickup truck while we pass an
eighteen"
"wheeler.  After the truck is passed, I am the first one in the right lane"
"and attempt to pass the pickup.  The pickup cuts in front.  We both pass a"
"car on the right.  After passing the car, I am ready to pass the pickup"
"while the pickup now wants the left lane for passing some cars in the
right"
"lane, she cuts me off again.  So, I pass anyway, on the shoulder of the"
"highway triggering road rage"

 Excuse me ,,,,you did not trigger ROAD RAGE,,,,,,, you triggered
OUTRAGE!!!!!!
You exhibited road rage through your selfish and casual disregard for the
common sense rules of the road and courtesy. The the ego that lead you to do
what you did is as dangerous as alcohol. Passing on the right is dangerous
and illegal,,passing on the shoulder is retarded and even more dangerous.
You risk the life of every body on the road and when you are behaving in
this manner you cannot be sure of what is about to enter or exit the PUBLIC
ROAD,,,,or even of what pothole and road irregularities are about to asphalt
your suspension and affect your control. Perhaps the truck owner/driver was
also behaving incorrectly which made you even more irresponsible. Perhaps
the truck driver was trying to get you plate number so he could CB ahead or
later find you and institute a citizens arrest. Unfortunately you will
probably hurt some one before you learn your lesson..........there will
always be another SAFE passing opportunity down the road a ways. If not
enjoy the scenery or listen to some music. You will get there.

Thomas Baumen