Ailing GTV6

Hello All

Within the last few days, my GTV6 has been giving me some trouble. When
cornering hard, it often stumbles and occasionally  dies. If it does
die, and I try to restart, it seems fuel starved. Only after sitting for
a period of time will it start. It then runs fine until the next corner.
>From the symptoms, it seems apparent to me that it is a fuel delivery
problem.

I have experienced a very occasional 'hiccup' while driving over the
last couple of weeks. Since owning the car, I have also noticed what
seems quite a bit of pressure buildup in the fuel tank. Any sage words
of advice on this seemingly bizarre problem would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Vaughn Zeller

'84 GTV6 Maratona