Re: Oils

I have no personal experience with Motul, but have heard very good reports
of it, apparently the gear oil even gives the 75/Milano a vaguely decent
gearchange!
On the subject of technical support, do you mean for Motul or Castrol? I
imagine Motul run similar tests to us so they must have support somewhere.
I expect though that the bloke you spoke twoi was probably a sales rep and
just knew what to say. As regards Castrol, I can't say much about testing
due to confidentiality clauses, but suffice to say the test results for
Magnatec are pretty astounding! The new Castrol RS (0w-40) will hit the
shelves before too long as well and that will contain the same 'pixie dust'
as Magnatec so that's a good bet as well for a lower mileage engine.

I'm going to have to tread carefully I think else I'll offend someone who
works for another oil company!

Regards

John

1988 75 ts (daily driver)