Re: alfa-digest V7 #23

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998 22:10:31 -0400 owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided (alfa-digest)
wrote:

   Hello all,

  My post is two fold. First off I two have owned a 69 1300 junior here in
Canada which to the best of my knowledge mainly recieved euro-spec models. It
to had the step up front end. My 69  veloce/Duetto also an original Canadian
car was euro-spec it came from factory with webers and amber & red tail lghts
etc. I have owned both US and the Canadian  models of the aformentioned cars
and they really do behave/look differently!?  Moreover, my second part of the
post is seeking help for a friend who is repairig an 1986 spider veloce he is
in need of ECU, Silver box control ignition box fuel injection and the silver
box harness!  Can anyone help? Please reply of list to <yu231420@domain.elided>

Reguards
Emilio