Re: Mario Ricambi

Hi all,

I read several postings ago about the fabled Mario Ricambi whose "US
connections" could obtain and legally registered the new Spider and GTV models
into the US.

Has anyone on this list actually spoken to him besides the original poster?  I
would love to have his number and report back to all of you.  However, if
someone already has, I'm sure we would all love to hear what he had to say.

I have been seriously contemplating the importation of such things and haven't
had much luck with the avenues I've looked at.  If I find the secret formula,
we (the US folk) could very well win big ...

So what's the scoop, gang?

Nizam
88 75 3.0V6
94 164 LS