Radiator(s) ID

hi all - (I tried this yesterday and it bounced.  This is getting old,
already; but I try again)

I think I need a little assistance identifying a radiator.  They (two of them)
were dropped off, literally, at my door step by a member of the rally club
that I belong to.  His note indicates that they are Alfa radiators, but he has
no idea as what model or year.  His note also indicated that they are unused.
One of them is still partially wrapped in wax-type paper, so the unused
portion of the story may be valid.  I have not much clue as what model they
fit either, so I come to the assembled knowledge of y'all on the Digest.

They are NOT cross flow.  The core dimesions are 18 inches wide and a skosh
over 13 inches tall.  The radiator filler neck is slightly offset to the left
(driver's side here in the US).  Both hoses come in on the right (passenger's
side)

Between the first time I tried sending this and the second, I have found out
that they are allegedly from a sedan, vintage unknown.  They also were from an
Alfa Romeo dealer in Tahiti (?), Omar, who is longer with us.  (He came to an
early, untimely death - OUCH!)

I am curious as to what they might be for, if they are indeed for an Alfa
Romeo at all. (Any way to tell?)  Any other marking or measurements I can make
to help the ID?  Lemme know. OR - come the club swap meet on November 8th.  At
least one will be there.

Jay Negrin
AROSC
76 Alfetta GT - not in need of a new rad, which won't fit anyway (drat!)