re: exhaustive opinions?

paul, you said:
>"It's way past time to replace the ENTIRE exhaust system under my 86 GTV6.
>The rear 2/3 is gone, literally. The front section with catalytic convertor
>is damaged/no longer serviceable.
>
>Living in the salty northeast of the USA, rust if a very definate
>consideration. Also I must keep the catalytic convertor to make the state
>happy.
>
>I'm very tempted to go for the gold and call Stebro and tell them to send
>me one with everything."...
this is what i'm gonna do... also waiting for their stainless hedders,
w/euro-style cat (i.e.: cat on the outside, empty on the inside!)  it will pass
the eye-test, and will still be clean enuff for the actual smog test.  i have
stebro stuff on the 164 & on the werde - i highly recommend it!

doug s.